Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ready

It occurred to me today that I am nearly at my goal. No, not that one! I have been conditioning myself to ride my bike to church. It is exactly six miles. Now that I can go 5.9 miles, I figure I can do it. Sure, I realize that going six miles one way is NOT the same as going 2.95 miles and coming home. I will eventually have to come home from church. But I suppose that after I have had time to regroup and catch my breath, i.e. go to choir, I can get back on and do it again. Maybe I should do my ride twice a day to see if I'm right. But not today. I have to wait for longer days. I don't want to come home in the dark. It won't be long before it is still light out after eight, though.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Yeehaw!! That's fantastic!!
I bet you can do it...well, except that I'm not a betting gal. Anyway, you catch my drift.

A little birdie told me where you're going this weekend and I am UBER jealous!! I've been wanting to do that forever!