I hit a new record today. No, it wasn't on the scale. I have no news on that. I rode further than I had planned. I went to the next light, and just kept on going. I went all the way to the Navy Federal Bank, rode around the block on the North side of the base, and back home. After I caught my breath, I hopped in the car to see how far it was. I was sad to see it wasn't as far as I thought, but I won't complain about 5.9 miles. And I am feeling pretty good for someone who hasn't been out riding for a few days. Thank you Jesus!
I confessed to my bloggy friend, Tina that I was tempted nearly above what I was able at the grocery store today. Thankfully I was rescued by a speedy checker. She checked me out so quickly that I didn't have time to decide what kind of candy I could eat and destroy the evidence before I got home. So I had turkey tacos for dinner instead. They were very yummy. And tonight when snack attack hits, I'll have fresh strawberries sliced with Splenda. Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, mmmm! Or as my brother in law says, "Mmmmm five times!"
BTW, spell check doesn't like the word Mmmm, but I swear, it's a word. We use it all the time.
1 comment:
You did SO great!! Way to go, chick!
BTW, I was going to ask you about snacks. Give me some more examples to go with those strawberries.
Post a Comment