Friday, April 25, 2008

Oh no, I didn't! (really I did)

I cheated yesterday. I so cheated big time.

I didn't eat all morning, and when I went in the kitchen, there IT was.

A giant box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. There was a heavenly light shining down from Heaven on it and I heard angels singing in my head.

I had a bowl of it with milk. I wanted another one, but I stopped after one bowl.

And at dinner I had two bites of Caleb's banana pudding. Seriously, though. Who's going to resist banana pudding?

But then I went to the HUG meeting and there on the counter was a strawberry bundt cake dripping with home made icing.

YOU'VE.GOT.TO.BE.KIDDING.ME!

Yep, I had that, too.

Okay, let's try again today.

Told you I was down yesterday!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Mmmm...what yummy treats!
You may have cheated, but you really didn't go overboard.

And guess what... I cheated yesterday too. I had Taco Bell. And guess what else... my weight was down today! hee!! More Taco Bell!!

You can do it...stay on track!