Thursday, April 24, 2008

Forgot something funny

Last night the recreation department at church had a sale on some extra clothes they had lying around. You know, coach shirts from soccer and basketball, team shirts, and such. They also had a few pairs of shorts. The kind that are two layers of mesh. If the holes in each layer line up, they are quite transparent. The lady assured me they almost never line up. Of course, if there is ever a time when things would NOT go my way, and I would flash everyone around me, I would rather not be at church, thank you very much.

But since they had some I thought might fit my big rear end, and since they were only $2, and since I have been getting regular bike rides in, Shawn bought me a pair to wear when I ride. I tried them on before I went to bed...

AND LAUGHED, AND LAUGHED!

Lets just say that if said fabric is stretched far enough, the holes line up indeed. I could drive a car through those holes! And I'll be dropping a few pounds before I wear them ANYWHERE.

2 comments:

Tina said...

HOLY shorts, Batman!!

hahaha!!!

Laughing = exercise!!

rthling said...

Either that, or
Hole-y shorts, Batman!!