Just a quick update, in case anyone was wondering:
I have done pretty well on my eating and exercise the past few days.
Riding my bike to church has become the norm now, although I have amended my "bike-tune-up-wish-list" to include a canister of pepper spray installed on the handlebars. I will give Creepy Bicycle Man one warning next time I see him. If he is in range of the spray, he will experience it first hand.
Shawn is going to fix up the old wheels. Everything squeaks and rattles. So he's going to tighten and oil anything that makes noise, and put on a few things. Besides pepper spray, it needs new handle bar grips and a water bottle holder. He mentioned something about a luggage rack, and I would love a basket. By the time the whole thing is finished, it should weigh about as much as a sub-compact car, but use even less gas.
1 comment:
OH, the pepper spray...that's a great idea! :)
You'll feel like you have a new bike when it's all tuned up!
Post a Comment